What are you looking for in a role?
• Results-driven AdTech executive with over 10 years of experience in product development, sales engineering, and technology partnerships, seeking a leadership role in a growth-oriented organization.
• Proven track record of successfully leading cross- functional teams, optimizing Mar/Ad Tech capabilities, and generating new revenue streams through strategic planning and innovative solutions.
• Strong expertise in programmatic advertising, customer data platforms, and product strategy, complemented by a commitment to delivering exceptional client satisfaction and driving long-term business growth.
I’m most impactful when:
• Leading cross-functional teams and optimizing Mar/Ad Tech capabilities.
• Driving growth and innovation through strategic planning and innovative product solutions.
• Forging strategic partnerships with leading technology providers and delivering exceptional client satisfaction.
• Identifying and addressing critical issues, monitoring performance metrics and enabling continuous improvement.
• Developing and executing effective go-to-market strategies, domestically and internationally.
• Providing mentorship and coaching for emerging talent in the industry.
The kind of organization that would get the best from me is:
• A growth-oriented organization in the AdTech or MarTech industry.
• An organization that values innovation and strategic planning to drive long-term business growth.
• An organization that prioritizes exceptional client satisfaction and forging strategic partnerships.
• A company that values cross-functional collaboration and teamwork.
• A company that encourages and supports professional development and mentorship.
What are some of your key accomplishments?
• Led the creation of a new multi-million dollar data division and developed a subscription-based product that merges audience data, real-world identities, and proprietary intent signals to leverage unique first-party data resources
• Formed a Skunkworks engineering team dedicated to productizing Customer Data Platform (CDP) API connectors, including DoubleClick DFP, AdX, DBM, AdWords, Facebook Custom Audiences, Marketo, Optimizely, Salesforce, Yahoo Gemini, TheTradeDesk, and Twitter. Expanded API connector offerings from 15 to 47 integrations within 10 months.
• Co-led the design of a new programmatic solution to monetize Twitter’s off-platform Timelines syndication product, resulting in an exclusive partnership
• Designed a solution to match demand side bid logs and viewability bid logs, enabling deep-level analysis and automation of advanced bidding strategies.
• Oversaw Google Ad Manager & Prebid.js platform and tag migration for 48 publishers, averaging 25 unique ad units, across 9 vendors during a 4-week transition period with no revenue loss
• Led and managed West Coast (LA & SF) and APAC (Tokyo) Sales Engineering teams, focusing on attracting, hiring, and training talent for specialized expertise. Expanded the global team from four to eight members within 12 months, with an average retention of 2+ years.
Where are you located or where would you like to work?
• LA Based / Remote or hybrid work / Intl. relocation possible.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with this job seeker.