What are you looking for in a role?
• I’m looking for a Director/VP level role, focusing on Inventory, Yield, and/or all Digital Operations.
I’m most impactful when:
• Identifying value in a diverse portfolio of digital products, using nearly 20 years of experience in economics, banking, and digital advertising operations.
• Creating systems to efficiently grow and manage the multiple facets of a digital operations business.
• Communicating insights and strategy to stakeholders across many different areas of the business.
The kind of organization that would get the best from me is:
• A small to mid-level operations team that is ready to invest in technologies (e.g. Order Management System, Audience DMP, etc.) that will take the team and business to the next level.
What are some of your key accomplishments?
• Helping build a digital business from $9MM to $50MM in 10 years by developing a winning revenue and pricing strategy.
• Developed countless tools, workflows, automated systems, and reporting to hundreds of stakeholders across the organization.
• Onboarded ad server, OMS, Audience DMP, and many other valuable systems, while collaborating with teams from Prod & Dev, Sales, Operations, Finance, to name a few.
• Developed dynamic rate card on entire digital offering, utilizing self-built model in R.
Where are you located or where would you like to work?
• I live in Florida and desire a “mostly” remote role. I am very willing to travel but do my best work at home.
Anything else you’d like a potential employer to know?
• I am a puzzle geek, and love finding efficiencies by figuring out how to do more with less. When I’m not working, I’m spending time with my wife, two wonderful daughters, two dogs, 2 cats, 7 chickens and a house that keeps falling apart. And, if there’s any time left, I play a space flying sim with a cold IPA.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with this job seeker.