What are you looking for in a role?
• The roles I’m most interested in would be Director of Programmatic or Director of Monetization Strategy.
I’m most impactful when
• You need someone oversee SSP relationships and provide direction on how to improve spend and overall performance on web and app properties
• You need someone to facilitate new partnerships and integrations, whether it’s on the vendor or supply side
• You need someone with extensive knowledge in digital media monetization, direct and programmatic ad-operations, and general ad technology
The kind of organization that would get the best from me is
• A publisher with an engaging product or a managed service of engaging products
• An ambitious ad operations and business development team with the desire to learn and grow
• A well-structured company with clear objectives and a defined path for upward mobility
• An organization that is built for cross-department collaboration, or is willing to be
What are some of your key accomplishments?
• My top accomplishments are mostly centered around growing partnerships and finding products that fit with our sites and user experience to provide incremental revenue.
• I am most proud of implementing regular audits of our partner connections, whether through Prebid, TAM, or GAM and finding areas to improve upon. The most recent audit with a partner led to a 40% increase in spend month over month.
• Adopting adhesion technology to create adhesion display and video inventory, that provide upwards of $100K/month on a small portion of traffic.
• Onboarding new programmatic partnerships that create price pressure and generate about $300K/month themselves.
Where are you located or where would you like to work?
• I’m currently located in Portland, Maine and would like to keep that as my permanent address for remote work, however I’m open to a hybrid option where I could come into a Boston or New York office semi-regularly.
Anything else you’d like a potential employer to know?
• I’m an avid gardener (mostly vegetables), aspiring traveler, and former athlete. I enjoy spending time with my partner Clare and dog Doug, whether it’s walking the beach or at home. We are also a big home-cooking family, but of course love trying new restaurants and frequenting our favorite spots.
Contact email@example.com to connect with this job seeker.