What are you looking for in a role?
• I am a natural swiss-army knife looking for a Director/Head of Business Development and/or Strategy/Strategic Partnerships.
I’m most impactful when:
• I am most impactful when I am involved in an organization that treats the company like a sports-team. We have clear cut goals, we utilize our strengths within our roles, people have swimlanes, and there’s strong leadership at the top. I love to be tip of the spear and am most impactful at bush-whacking for new business and go-to-market strategies.
The kind of organization that would get the best from me is:
• One with strong, experienced leadership who have a solid North Star. I miss that a lot from my early LiveRamp days. Too many times leaders fall into keeping up with their peers and not growing their moat. I want a leader to see my athletic background + deep data and monetization skill set and know I’m ready to hustle from day one.
What are some of your key accomplishments?
• Circulate/LiveRamp acquisition 2016
• GTM and successful roll out of RampID to premium Comscore 250 partners. Created channel partnerships side where I then focused on mid-long tail scale and roll-out through strategic partners.
• At new role in Adapex, brought on biggest publisher by far at the company by 2x, bringing on another soon by 5x+
• excelled in all partnerships/sales/management roles
Where are you located or where would you like to work?
Anything else you’d like a potential employer to know?
• I’m looking to grow with the right opportunity. I want to work my tail off, I know how to get things done, and ultimately help a company thrive in whatever space they’re in.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with this job seeker.