What are you looking for in a role?
• I’m looking for an entry-level RevOps/Adops or product role in a media organization that needs a hard-working and conscientious worker to help manage and grow the business.
I’m most impactful when:
• I’m working for a manager or company that appreciates and rewards my diligence and positive attitude.
The kind of organization that would get the best from me is:
• An organization that will support my desire for learning and will support my efforts along the way.
• I’m interested in working for an organization where I can make an immediate impact.
What are some of your key accomplishments?
• Currently teaching English to children in Thailand, I’m learning organizational and leadership skills as well as resiliency.
• As finance intern for Mayor Kim Janey (Boston), I helped raise $1 million dollars through constituency outreach and events.
• As an intern, I helped organize fundraisers for Children’s Hospital, Bridge Over Troubled Waters, and other charitable organizations and operated within high-stress environments working with leading executives from within the community.
Where are you located or where would you like to work?
• I’m currently living and working in Bangkok Thailand but am looking for a position in NYC, Boston, or DC.
Anything else you’d like a potential employer to know?
• I’ve had an incredible cultural learning experience while living and working in Thailand for the past year. I’ll be returning to the United States the end of September and am ready to begin a career in advertising operations and/or product support working within the media industry
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with this job seeker.