What are you looking for in a role?
• I’m looking for a Director of Ad Ops or Client Success role that will allow me to help scale a company’s client services and maximize revenue wherever possible.
I’m most impactful when::
• I’m most impactful when given autonomy, leading a team, and still getting my hands dirty. I lead with data, and am very solutions oriented.
The kind of organization that would get the best from me is:
• If you’re a publisher, or you are part of the sell-side of the business, you’ll get the most from me from a revenue perspective.
• Tech has always been a passion of mine though, and having run numerous account management teams, if you’re a tech company, you’d also benefit from having my leadership.
What are some of your key accomplishments?
• Grew revenue from low 6 figures to 7 figures monthly at an early stage publishing startup
• Built out the account management and yield management teams at Freestar
• Created a monetization strategy for in-app publishing that helped scale our company and put us front and center for numerous alpha programs within ad tech
Where are you located or where would you like to work?
Anything else you’d like a potential employer to know?
• My background in ad tech stems from a variety of places, with knowledge in website solutions, bidding etc, as well as in-app solutions. In addition, I’m familiar with several of the buy-side platforms and ran a team of media buyers that achieved very solid ROI.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with this job seeker.